- Purified resources are made by having a level 10 moonglow tower in the city.
- Each 1,000 of normal resource equals to 1 purified resource.
- Purified resources are held empire wide like gold. If you create darkwood in one city you can add it to darkwood from another city.
- Purified resources can’t be plundered.
- Purified resources can also be gained as combat reward.
The four purified resources are:
- Darkwood – Requires 1000 wood
- Runestone – Requires 1000 stone
- Veritum – Requires 1000 iron
- Trueseed – Requires 1000 food.
Purified Resources are used for research and increasing player titles.
- The purified resources are then used in research to increase stats for your units in the game.
- The higher the level of research you go the more purified resources you need.
- For example:
- Infantry troops : Travel Speed level 1 = 500 Trueseed
- Infantry troops : Travel Speed Level 2 = 1,500 Trueseed