Thursday, July 14, 2011

Intro

About me...

I've been playing Lord of Ultima (LoU) for about 7 months. My main empire is in World 20. I also have a secondary empire in World 25 to feed my addiction when World 20 is down for maintenance. If you want to play with me, this is my referral link.

Why should you listen to what I have to say?

As of today, I am Emperor Sleepmonster in World 20 with 338 cities. Below are
some of my stats
  • score: 3,101,994
  • 224 non-castled cities, 102 castles, 12 palaces
  • passive income: Wood/Stone/Iron/Food/Gold 4.2/3.6/3/-1/1.1 million/hr
  • raid income: 36million/hr
  • military: 20 million offensive TS (troop strength), 9 million defensive TS, 1.6 million UD (units defeated), 22 billion resource plundered
What I write on this blog is drawn from my own or my alliance member's experiences. If you have any questions, just ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment